Raw Cacao Nibs, 8 oz, Organic
Product DescriptionRaw Cacao Nibs are packed with antioxidants, including polyphenols, catechins and epicatechins that help to fight off free radicals, giving you a healthy, complete superfood known as the Food of the Gods. In addition, flavonols help the body produce Nitric Oxide, a compound essential for proper heart function. Clean and microbe-free, cacao nibs offer a powerful boost of phenylethylamine (PEA) and anandamide, which both enhance positive feelings. Raw cacao is also a natural source of trace minerals, such as manganese, zinc and copper, which help to maintain healthy blood while theobromine, iron, chromium, magnesium and omega-6 fatty acids play an important role in heart health, brain function, growth and development.
Sunfood's Cacao Nibs can be prepared in a variety of ways. Enjoy nibs as is, sprinkled over raw ice cream, mixed with a raw sweetener (agave, honey or stevia) or combined with goji berries and raw nuts to create a nutritious raw trail mix. Additionally, the raw cacao nibs can be added to a fruit or smoothie, or combined with your favorite raw food desserts or even sprinkled on ice cream.
Raw Cacao Nibs, 8 oz, Organic $12.95
Other Uses for Raw Cacao Nibs:
● Sprinkle on yogurt, granola, desserts, etc.
● Make a delicious chocolate shake in a blender with dairy or nut milk, coconut oil, a frozen banana or frozen strawberries, agave nectar, and cacao nibs.
● Add agave nectar, maple syrup, or honey to the raw cacao nibs, freeze and chew!
● Add cacao nibs to ice creams for the healthiest chocolate chip ice cream in the world.
● Create a raw chocolate bar! Blend the following raw ingredients together: cacao, agave nectar, carob powder, maca, coconut oil, and cashews. Pour into a mold and freeze. Eat cold and experience the truth about the food of the gods!
● Use in cookies, brownies or other baked desserts.
● Make a scrumptious chocolate nut fudge. In a food processor or blender, start with your favorite nut (cashews or almonds are particularly good) and add coconut oil, agave nectar or honey, coconut flakes, cacao beans, vanilla, and a pinch of salt.
Raw cacao keeps well in cool, dry conditions.